Ratchet tie down strap with hooks
- Mechanism Ratchet
- Webbing 25mm
- Strap Length 4M
- Lashing Capacity (LC) 450KG
- Breaking Strength 900KG
- End Fitting (Hook Type) Rubber Coated S-Hook
- Colour Red
- Strap Material Polyester (PES) Webbing, UV Resistant
- Operating Temperature – 40°C to 100°C
- Australian Standard Conforms to AS/NZ 4380
Monkey Grip Ratchet Tie Downs Don’t Let Go!
- Monkey Grip Ratchet Tie Down Ratchet Systems are a must have addition to owning any trailer, ute or transporting vehicle. Designed with large lashing capacities, they are perfect for travel and securing heavy duty cargo.
- Webbing tie downs are now widely used in the transport industry. Webbing Tie Downs are light-weight, easy to handle and easy to use. Webbing lashings are more elastic than chains therefore they retain more tension & cause less damage to cargo or paintwork.
- Avoid fines and safely tie down any cargo your hauling! Fines of up to $5,000 for individuals or $25,000 for business may apply. (Depending on the State or Territory)
Rubber Handle Ratchet Mechanism & Hooks
- The ratchet mechanism handles & S-Hooks on these Monkey Grip Ratchet Tie-Downs have a durable rubber coating. This makes using the ratchet mechanism super easy on the hand whilst providing a ergonomic grip. The rubber coating also increases the grip strength of the S-Hooks whilst preventing scratching.
Professional & Safe
- Monkey Grip Motorcycle Tie Downs are designed, manufactured, & tested to conform to AS/NZ 4380 Australian Standard. Tie Down LC is printed on the strap webbing.
Secure your Load with Confidence
- Monkey Grip Ratchet Tie Downs are ideal for almost any cargo during transport and come in a variety of hi-visibility colours, styles, & capacities, they are all UV resistant! Great for use on trailers, roof racks, truck beds, ute trays and more for safe cargo management.
Shop the best selection of ratchet straps and tie down straps for your motorbike trailer, camper trailer, horse float or ute at the Trailer & Caravan Superstore.
Traralgon Trailers was established in 1980. We build trailers & supply an extensive range of trailer parts, caravan parts and accessories both locally and throughout Australia. We are now known as Trailer and Caravan Superstore. Our family-owned and operated company has built a strong reputation for professional and reliable services which exceed our customer’s expectations. As well as parts and accessories, we also have a repair centre where we can both repair your damaged trailer, service, or fit any parts and accessories that you have purchased in our store. If you have any questions or need advice on ratchet straps and tie down straps or any other item we sell, please contact our sales team on (03) 5175 0998 or by email.