FixnZip isn’t your average zipper repair kit. It’s a replacement zipper slider that you can install without tools or sewing. Please be aware of imitations!!!
- FixnZip replaces damaged or missing zipper sliders.
- Repairs broken zippers that separate or come undone.
- Fits a range of zipper sizes.
- Works on nylon coils as well as plastic and metal teeth.
- Can be used on both opened and closed end zippers.
Whether you spend your time in the outback or the back yard, you’ll be prepared for any zipper repair emergency with FixnZip
Small, Medium and Large Zipper Sliders available.
Very important. Measure Your Zipper!!
FixnZip works on 95% of Zippers, and it is very important to measure your slider in order to know what FixnZip to get. If your zipper doesn’t have a number on the back, you can simply measure the width of the zipper teeth in millimeters or inches.
Copy and Paste the below link for some videos on how to install your Zipper Slider.