1x camps 10 Australia spiral book
Camps 10 easy to read guide to low-cost camping across Australia with 3,800 camp site photos, featuring verified free camps, caravan parks, national and state parks, community campsites, showgrounds, station stays and much more.
- 4,950 free and low-cost sites
- 3,950 pet-friendly sites
- GPS positions of each site
- Detailed facility information
- Atlas mapping for navigation
The latest edition of Camps Australia Wide features more sites than ever before, giving campers, caravanners, 4WD enthusiasts, road trippers and other travellers more places to pull up and stay for the night. Travellers who want to take their pet on the road can choose from over 3,950 pet-friendly campsites using Camps 10, making it easy to discover Australia without having to leave your furry (or otherwise) friend behind.
To help you navigate your journey, Camps 10 features Hema road atlas mapping for all of Australia. With each site pinpointed and referenced on the mapping, it’s easy to find the perfect place to stay without huge camping fees using Camps 10.
What’s new in Camps 10?
- Added an extra 948 sites, so you can now able to access over 4,950 camping listings and 925 public dump points
- Existing sites have been revisited to ensure accuracy
- New sites and new photos have been added
- Closed and unsuitable sites have been removed
- Map customisation for easier reading
- State by state site indexation
- 1cm thinner and about .5 kg lighter than the last edition.
Camp site listing features
Each site listing in the book contains:
- Site Name
- Location with address details
- Site classification
- Map reference by Hema Maps
- GPS coordinates
- Site facilities available including toilets, disabled facilities, if shade is available, fireplace provided, fees payable, Big Rig suitable identifier, powered site available, nice views or lookouts, mobile phone reception and if pets are allowed
|Dimensions||30 x 23 x 2.2 cm|