30A Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V Lead Acid / Lithium Regulator
If you are looking for a solar controller to charge your battery and keep unnecessary damages at bay, please look no further, this PWM solar controller must be the one you are looking for. This PWM solar controller is ideal for off-grid applications on 12V-24V systems and it uses a 3-stage algorithm—bulk, absorption and float—to increase the lifespan and performance of batteries accordingly to battery type lead acid battery(flooded, GEL and AGM) and lithium battery ( Li(LiCoMn)O2 and LiFePO4). And this is further enhanced by the programmable voltage it integrates. In addition, this PWM solar charge controller can be connected to 2 solar panels, which can increase charging efficiency. It also offers a built-in LCD display, through which you can have a real-time view of the system status. And an array of built-in protections-low/over voltage, short circuit, overcharge/ over discharge, overcurrent, overload and reverse polarity protection-offer an extra layer of protection.
- Ultra Durability: ABS housing enables the dust-proof controller to resist fire, zinc alloy terminals enhances structural strength with better conduction performance.
- 3-Stage Charging: A PWM 3-stage algorithm, bulk, absorption and 100% float charge, is designed to enhance efficiency and ensure battery lifespan.
- Super Compatibility: It is compatible with lead acid battery (flooded, GEL and AGM) and lithium battery ( Li(LiCoMn)O2 and LiFePO4).
- Electronic Protection: Low/over voltage, short circuit, overcharge/ over discharge, overcurrent, overload and reverse polarity protection are integrated.
- Dual Solar Connection: This solar controller is designed to be connected to 2 solar panels simultaneously to increase charging efficiency.
- Programmable Voltage: The voltage of this PWM solar controller is programmable to ensure the safety and longevity of different batteries.
- Strengthened Boards: Our PCB and backplane boards are 1.2mm and 1mm in thickness which are fracture proof VS 0.8mm and 0.6mm offered by competitors.
- Simple Operation: LCD display provides a real-time view, 2 buttons for easy setting and 2 USB ports power your lamps or work as a phone charger.
- Temperature Compensation: This mechanism is designed to automatically adjust charge & discharge voltage to enhance battery’s lifespan.
|Self Consumption:||≤11.5mA/12V; ≤13.5mA/24V|
|Under Voltage Warning:||Default/Sealed/AGM/GEL/Flooded: 10.8V|
|Temperature Compensation Coefficient:||-4mV/°C/2V(25°C)|
|Battery Voltage:||12V/24V(Auto Distinguish)|
|Rated Charge Current:||30A|
|Rated Discharge Current:||30A|
|Maximum Solar Panel Voltage:||50V|
|Float Voltage For AGM (Default):||13.8V (Programmable)|
|Cut-Off Voltage For AGM(Default):||14.4V(Programmable)|
|Discharge Recovery Voltage For AGM (Default):||12.6V (Programmable)|
|Battery Type: Lead Acid Battery:||Flooded, GEL and AGM|
|Lithium Battery:||Li(LiCoMn)O2 and LiFePO4|
At Trailer & Caravan Superstore, we stock a large range of Solar panels and accessories for caravans, motorhomes, trailers and enclosed trailers.
With quality products from leading brands, we have everything you need to get your vehicle back on the road.
Traralgon Trailers was established in 1980. We build trailers & supply an extensive range of trailer parts, caravan parts and accessories both locally and throughout Australia. We are now known as Trailer and Caravan Superstore. Our family-owned and operated company has built a strong reputation for professional and reliable services which exceed our customer’s expectations. As well as parts and accessories, we also have a repair centre where we can both repair your damaged trailer, service, or fit any parts and accessories that you have purchased in our store. If you have any questions or need advice on any item we sell, please contact our sales team on (03) 5175 0998 or by email.