BM Pro water tank sender probe | Caravan | Motorhome | RV
BM Pro water tank sender probe | Caravan | Motorhome | RV.
- Easy Installation – no need to rewire if retrofitting
- Fits existing water tanks
- Compatible with BMPRO Trek and Drifter units for tank reading display
- Suitable for use in caravans, boats, motor homes and camper trailers
- Suitable for plastic and metal water tanks
- Available in 2.5M and 5M cable lengths
The Dipper is a digital water level indicator (sender) designed to be used in both plastic and metal water tanks. It gives an accurate reading of the water levels in fresh and grey water tanks on recreational vehicles, camper trailers and boats.
This water level sensor is easy to install into the side of your water tanks. Retrofitting is a DIY job thanks to the 5 pin connector located close to the ring terminal.
The Dipper has been designed for use with the suite of BMPRO battery management systems (BatteryPlus35/Trek, Drifter, J35), and is also compatible with a range of aftermarket tank level indicators.
Available models are: with 2.5M and 5M cables.
- Ring Terminal stainless Steel 316 corrosive resistant properties
- 5 Pin Connecter eliminates need to rewire if retrofitting
- Mounting Hole required 22mm
- Connecter waterproof
At Trailer & Caravan Superstore, we stock a large range of Water Pumps & fittings for caravans, trailers, UTES and enclosed trailers. Shop now for fast delivery
Traralgon Trailers was established in 1980. We build trailers & supply an extensive range of trailer parts, caravan parts and accessories both locally and throughout Australia. We are now known as Trailer and Caravan Superstore. Our family-owned and operated company has built a strong reputation for professional and reliable services which exceed our customer’s expectations. As well as parts and accessories, we also have a repair centre where we can both repair your damaged trailer, service, or fit any parts and accessories that you have purchased in our store. If you have any questions or need advice on any item we sell, please contact our sales team on (03) 5175 0998 or by email.