CASTROL BRAKE FLUID DOT 4
Suitable for use in all brake fluid systems in cars, motorcycles, and light commercial vehicles (LCV’s) requiring either a DOT 3 or DOT 4 product (excluding brake systems where a mineral based fluid is specified).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High boiling point easily meets or exceeds U.S. FMVSS DOT 3 and DOT 4 wet/dry specialisation requirements, and offers a performance reserve over brake fluids with lower boiling points.
- High vapour lock temperature – greater protection against brake fluid vaporization.
- Advanced corrosion protection – better protection against corrosion caused by absorbed moisture, that can contribute to lower maintenance costs.
- High temperature stability – provides a greater margin for safety because the product performance will not fade under higher temperatures.
- Rubber swell control – contributes to efficient operation of the braking system components.
- Compatible with all other brake fluids that meet either DOT 3 or DOT 4 Specification.