Hercules 12V Impact Wrench
Easy, fast way to undo and tighten wheel nuts or other tight fasteners on any 4WD.
Every 4WDer should keep one in your vehicle. These devices are really popular.
The Hercules 12v Impact wrench uses a specially developed centrifugal two way clutch system. It can be powered from a 12v cigarette lighter or direct from a 12v battery. Maximum torque output is 340nm (250ft/lbs) which is greater than the torque settings of most wheel nuts. Many 4WD wheel nuts need an impacting action to undo them – that’s where the Hercules Impact Wrench comes in handy.
The Hercules 12V Impact Wrench kit contains:
• Impact Wrench with 3.5m cable with cigarette lighter plug.
• Battery adaptor with alligator clips.
• Single hex Impact sockets; 17/19 & 21/23mm.
• Spare fuses
• Hub cap remover.
• To loosen nuts, press & hold left hand side of switch until impacting action occurs.
• NOTE: there may be a delay of 3-5 seconds before initial impact occurs.
• It may take a few impacts to loosen very tight wheel nuts
• If nuts are extremely tight start the vehicle’s engine
• Press right hand of switch to tighten wheel nuts
• Always check nuts with torque wrench to ensure adequate tension
• 12 volt DC
• Standard 1/2″ drive shaft
• 3kgs in carry case
• 340Nm Maximum Torque